Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let It Snow!

Sorry it has been so long since the last blog. I don't know where the time has gone or even what I've been doing to excuse my laziness. I feel like I have been busy though and it will only get worse during Christmas! It has snowed two weekends in a row here and the first weekend I took Hallie out on our porch and showed her the snow. She loved it and even cried when we had to go inside!


We hope that you all have a great Holiday season! I will try harder to blog.... but not promises!

6 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd and Jenn said...

I love Hallie's expressions. She looks so cute in her snow clothes.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Oh my gosh Michelle, she looks so adorable in her hat! She is so, so cute..And hurray to you finally updating!!!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

She looks so cute all bundled up! Hopefully it will be cold enough in Georgia for us to put Kennedy in a coat and hat! Love you guys!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Love the snow outfit! Hopefully we will see you guys in a few weeks!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

That is so fun. She looks so cute.