Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hallie Is 3

Here is our BIG 3 year old. She just had her 3rd birthday this past weekend and it was so fun! Here are some pictures from the PARTY!

She got lots of good gifts from amazing friends and family... thank you to all who came and thanks for the gifts too! She loves them!
The theme of the party was "Polk-a-dots", so there is her cake. The funny part about this picture is that it was really windy and the candles wouldn't stay lit. So she didn't really make the candles go out, but we made her think she did.


Here is a picture of one of the games we played. Each of the kids had a balloon tied to their ankle and had to try to pop everyone else's balloon. They wanted to be the last kid with a balloon. Congrats to Carson and Mason! They were the winners!



Happy Birthday to our Beautiful 3 year old! We love you and hope you had an awesome day!





9 comments:

Kristen Kane said...

What a beautiful girl! And I love the polka dot party! Just wanted to say hi and ask if you were the one that mentioned doing a Pampered Chef party?? Just curious because there are a couple things I want to buy. :) I'm sure I can just buy them thru Paige...just thought I'd ask! Hope to see you again!

Kristen

Molly Rivera said...

What a cute party!! I just looked at your family pics again, and I just have to say how beautiful and happy you look!

Todd and Jenn said...

You did an amazing job for Hallie's party! Everything was so cute, our kids had a blast, and Hallie is adorable.

Annie Duckworth said...

So much fun! So I have tried to call both of the numbers that I have for you and neither of them allow for messages. I'm back! We MUST hang out. 3? Really? wow.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

What a fun party! I had to laugh when I saw that you did a polka dot theme, because that's what we're doing for Olivia's 2nd birthday party in a few weeks. Now I'm dying to know what other things you did for it! I love stealing cute ideas... :)

Alisha said...

Aren't 3 year olds fun? I can't wait for Trey's birthday in a couple of weeks. Looks like you all had a great time!

Amy said...

btw... how'd you do her hair? it's really cute and i want to try that to mine. (maybe... if i can) ;D love ya!!!

Amy said...

oh... i thought i had left a comment before that one... i meant too... you did a really good job on her party! it looks like you guys had so much fun! wish we could've been there. :D

Unknown said...

What a cute crown and cake. She is so cute!! You're such a fun mom to plan such a fun party.