Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween







Sorry that I am a few days late on this. We had a really fun Halloween and Hallie could not have been more cute! She really liked the whole idea of Trick-or-Treating. By the end of it, her bucket was dragging because it was too heavy, but you COULD NOT take it from her. It was really cute when she finally got it and would take the candy from the people and put it in her bucket. It was a lot of fun and I am really glad that we took her out! First time Trick-or-Treating was a success!

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a cute costume and I love your shirt! Glad she enjoyed trick-or-treating! How fun.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a cute costume and I love your shirt! Glad she enjoyed trick-or-treating! How fun.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Oh my gosh she is soooo cute! I love it! That costume was so adorable and we will be stealing it for next year! :)

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

I can't wait to have a kid to dress up in funny costumes and take pictures of them. lol. That looks so fun.

paige said...

Isn't Halloween so much more fun with kids? We had a great time as well. Polly didn't really understand the trick-or-treating as well as Hallie seemed to, but I guess that works out since I have been eating most of the candy! What a cute costume! I love this age where they have no say in how we dress them up. :)

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Hurray , I found your blog!!!

It's way too cute, and I must say Hallie did look so adorable that day! There is even a picture of her on my blog.. she is yummy.