Friday, November 9, 2007

Her Favorite Spot

Magic got this great idea of taking the shelf out of the little dresser door and clearing it out so that Hallie could play inside it. She LOVES it. She is just the right size for it and just loves hiding in there.
She was playing in there forever that night, and now we can't go into her room without her playing in there. She has also started putting toys in there and closing the door on them. Then she will open it and be so surprised that the toy is in there... like she didn't just put it in there.
At first we had to close the door for her...
then we pulled out the handy dandy duck tape and attached it to the inside of the door so she could close it herself.

5 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Well i'm confused... why can't you see my pics?? Who knows...

paige said...

How cute! It will be a sad day when she tries to get in & hits her head. :)

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

This had me laughing. I can just see her so surprised and laughing at the toy as she closed the door on it. So cute.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun! We almost bought that dresser for our nursery, too! Glad that it has multiple uses. :)

j,d and little b said...

Hey Michelle I was just looking at Camilles blog and saw your blog link! Oh my goodness your little girl is soo cute! I can't believe everyone and their cute little babies! Roxanne...camille...you...I feel so left out! Well it looks like things are amazing and I am so happy for you!