Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun at the Petting Zoo

My friends and I started a play group this past week and decided that while the weather is still good that we would go to the petting zoo. Here is a picture of Hallie and the goats.

Here is Cade and Angie with the Goats!

Here is Logan with a goat.... there were pretty much only goats for the kids to pet.
They also liked the waterfall and throwing rocks into it. (Sorry to Annie that I didn't get a picture of just her and the goats!)
Then we rode the horses and Hallie REALLY loved that! In fact, believe it or not, it was her favorite part. I know, I know, you're asking yourself... What about the goats? Why wouldn't that have been her favorite part? The goats looked awesome! What a weird kid!
It was her first time riding a horse and I thought that she might be afraid, but she got right up and held on by herself. She even cried when she had to get off.


Logan was the only other kid to ride the horse and he was a little scared. Brittany was right by his side the whole time, but that is understandable. Like I said, I thought that was how Hallie would be acting. It really was fun and I can't wait to have something to do each week to get us out of the house!!! Thanks Brittany, Jenn, and Angie!

8 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun! Nate would love that!

You look great, miss pregnant lady!

Alisha said...

My kids love any animals, especially those that they can touch. The petting zoo looks like just the right amount of fun for a 2 year old.

Todd and Jenn said...

I thought it was so cute that Hallie was sad when she had to leave the ponies. Thursday was fun and I'm excited for more to come.

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Why didn't she like the goats? I dont understand? Hallie's hair looks sooooo beautiful! Please tell me she has a stylist follow her around and make sure it always looks perfect. I swear, when I do Kennedy's, 10 seconds later it's all frizzy and messed up! NOT FAIR!

Taylor Family said...

Ohhhh, I miss hanging out with you guys! Looks like a fun day though!

Jill May said...

I have to agree with Camille - Hallie has gorgeous hair. Does she sit still for you to braid it? You are so lucky if she does!!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Way fun. I love Hallie's hair! It's so long and beautiful! I just read the other comments and someone else said that same thing. But it's so true.

Vanessa said...

I changed URL's finally!
http://togetherisenough.blogspot.com/