Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!

For Magic's birthday (almost a month ago) we went to Logan for the weekend. One of the days that we were up there, we went to Bear Lake. That is where these pictures are from.Hallie loved, LoVeD, LOVED the beach. She had so much fun playing in the sand and in the water. We didn't think to bring a pale and shovel, so we had to use a Styrofoam cup instead. Way to go Mom!
That didn't stop her and dad from building a sand castle. She was a pretty good helper, but sometimes would hinder more than help.
She still talks about building a sand castle with dad.
Let's be honest, Magic did most of the work and here's the finished product. With not bucket to help define the shape, I think it turned out really well. Good work Magic and Hallie!

And to prove that I was really there, here's a picture of Hallie and I playing in the water. I'm glad that this picture was from far away and not close up. We had a great time and hope to do a family trip at least once a year.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hallie is getting so big and beautiful! I LOVE her hair. Glad y'all had a great time. Still waiting to see that kiddo #2 of yours! And don't hesitate to blog--it's nice to see a post a least once every 2 weeks. =) Love you Chelles! Give Hallie a pinch and a smooch from me!!!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You are looking HOT in your bikini! At first I thought you were at the beach. I can't believe that place is in Utah! That looks fun! Can't believe you forgot sand toys! haha :)