Sunday, October 19, 2008

Having Another... Waiting Impatiantly!

NO ONE GET YOUR HOPES UP.... WE HAVE NOT HAD OUR BABY YET!
This is us 2 + years ago with Hallie. She was so sweet and everything concerning the birth and hospital went so great! I am hoping that this baby comes as smoothly and that we have another great experience. BUT WAITING SUCKS!!!!! I am so ready for this baby to come and for us to be able to get this show on the road! I go into see the doctor on Tuesday, and I am hoping and praying that he will have some good news for me! If he doesn't... extreme measures will have to be taken! We WILL be having our baby this week. Period. End Of Story!

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay! I can't wait to see him.

Jill May said...

Good luck!! I'll keep you guys in my prayers!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

He will be here soon...I just know it!!! Cant wait to see pictures when he gets here!

Molly Rivera said...

You are so funny! I felt the same way. I remember my Dr. laughing at me saying I just looked miserable.
Just hang in there, he will be here soon! :)

Taylor Family said...

I hope he comes soon...I'm sure he will! We can't wait to see him!

Todd and Jenn said...

Hopefully soon. Since I didn't hear from you after the doc., probably no baby, but maybe it's just because you're in labor ;). I think he's just waiting for your mom to come. Let me know if I can do anything for ya.

client preview said...

THURSDAY!!!!


I can't wait to meet little Mr. Carter. Is it wrong that I want to be at the hospital ASAP??

yes... i know it is.

don't worry.. I will give you your space..just know i wish i were there!

client preview said...

oh.. that was me (brooke) posting by the way...
i need to switch accounts...

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I felt so bad for you when you walked in today. I was a week over with Bella and I thought I was going to slit my wrists. You're so close. Good luck and I love your blog. Now if we can just get Amber to start one.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Oh the memories. How fun.