Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Wedding and a Blessing

We have been so busy lately and had so much going on, that blogging has gone way down on the priority list. I am sorry for that, but here is an update on what has been going on...My brother, Brian, got married on November 21st to Jessica. Everything went well and the sealing was beautiful!




I didn't get very many pictures at the wedding, but here are a few that I got! I was a bridesmade and Hallie was a "Flower girl".

She was so excited that she got to wair a pretty dress and her favorite part was her flower on her wrist.



We blessed Carter on November 23rd. The day was great and I really appreciate every one that was able to come and support us! I totally stressed about it, but it was great!


Carter looked so cute and he was so easy going that day! He didn't make a peep thru the wonderful blessing that Magic gave him!





Here is Carter with my parents. This was one of the only fussy moments durring the whole day.
Here are Carter and Hallie with Magic's parents. We are so lucky to have such amazing parents!

Carter-

We Love you and hope you know that we would do anything for you! You are such a huge blessing in our lives already and thank you for being such a great baby! We hope you have a great life and we will be there every step of the way!
Love You Always-
Your Parents

9 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You forgot to include that you were sick and Matt was sick!!! You poor thing! So much going on! Hopefully you can get a break soon and just enjoy your baby. Love ya!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Glad the wedding and blessing went well! In the picture of him in his blessing outfit . . . he looks a lot like Hallie. Does he in real life? How fun!

Molly Rivera said...

Carter is just so cute! I love the hair! He looks like a mini magic

Todd and Jenn said...

You guys have been busy! Thanks for including us in Carter's special day. You guys have two adorable blondies.

Kelsey and Andy said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding and blessing- I felt bad we were unable to come up for the wedding, but we need to get together some time soon!

Ashley said...

Michelle-
I stumbled upon your blog today. I don't know if you remember or not, but we were in your ward in Cottonwood Heights. My husband, Sam, is Peter's brother. Anyway, your family is adorable! Congrats on the new addition. He's adorable.

pomai♥stephen said...

Here we are! It was nice to meet you tonight! Keep in touch:)
Pomai and Stephen

THE AUG BLOG said...

I just love you guys! Its so fun to get the update but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't blogged in a while. Miss you guys!

THE AUG BLOG said...

I just love you guys! Its so fun to get the update but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't blogged in a while. Miss you guys!