Monday, November 3, 2008

Hallie Loves Baby Carter!

Things are going well here at our house. Hallie really loves Carter and is very excited to have him around. In the morning, she always askes where he is and wants to see him and wants him to wake up! This involves her getting up in his face and saying, "Wake up Baby Carter!!!"
When we were taking these pictures, Carter had the hic-ups and every time he hic-uped, Hallie would laugh histericlly. This resulted in her getting the hic-ups, so they both had them. It was really funny!

She is being very helpful and she is being a great big sister. But she is still a 2 year old, so she is a little difficult at times. So far, things are going really well and we have very little to complain about and a ton to be grateful for.



4 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You have the cutest little kids! I would have to say you and Maj have done a pretty dang good job. It was sooo good to see you guys. I'm so glad I got to meet and hold Carter! Congrats!

Todd and Jenn said...

I'm so happy you guys are doing well. Hallie and Carter look so adorable together. You guys are such great parents and you are going to love two.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Hiccups are the best! Remember when I got the at Chapman Richards but still had to answer the phone and I laughed so hard a myself that I almost peed my pants?

Your kids are way cute!

Josh and Melissa said...

What beautiful kids! So fun to see the picture of the two of them together!